The amazing RRampMeter designed for model railroaders does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
- The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Rated at 10 or 20 Amps, costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required for DCC.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63"; Enclosure length 4", width 2", height 1.25"
- 4 Styles Available:
- Version I RRampMeter Circuit Module without enclosure
- Version II RRampMeter with Enclosure and Clip Leads
- Version III RRampmeter Same as II. with Battery backup for measurements below 7 Volts
- Version IV RRampmeterHP
Same as III but for large Scale high voltage and current applications:
DCC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
AC: 27.6 v and 18-20 Amps
DC: 38.6 v and 18-20 Amps
Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage measurements for all scales.
- Test or Clip Leads (Fig. 3) can also be used for other applications.
- Test Leads or Layout Wiring can be conveniently connected to the rear screw/socket terminals (not shown).
- Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a panel-mount meter (Fig. 1).