This decoder is made to fit the LifeLike HO Scale SW9/SW1200 switcher. Easy installation exactly replaces the existing PC board in the locomotive. No need to remove the weight. The decoder provides a means to install a white LED or 12 Volt bulb as headlight. Because the 1.5 Volt rear light in this locomotive is difficult to replace we provide a dropping resistor right on the decoder. Three function outputs. Size: 0.100" thick - fits P2K SW8/SW9/SW1200.
- Silent Running(TM) torque compensated motor drive
- Torque compensation for ultra smooth low speed performance
- Motor rating 1.3 Amp continuous, 2 Amp peak (stall)
- All 3 function outputs have lighting effects
- Full support for LED lighting including resistors already on the decoder
- Decoder programming lock mechanism