“HGC” Two Piece, Equalized Trucks with Self-Centering: “HGC” High Gravity Compound weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks but with more detail & a 2 piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization, reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. Metal RP-25 wheels with insulated plastic axles, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging, & Self-Centering Action. The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
- Code 88 (.088" wide) 33" ribbed back "Semi-Scale" wheels
- "HGC" High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
- Superior Rolling Ability.
- Brake Pads
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
- Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
- Patent number 7,434,518 B2