“HGC” Two Piece, Equalized Trucks with Self-Centering: “HGC” High Gravity Compound weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks but with more detail & a 2 piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization, reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. Metal RP-25 wheels with insulated plastic axles, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging, & Self-Centering Action. The Self-Centering Action trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
• Code 110 (.110 wide) 33" ribbed back "standard" wheels
• "HGC" High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2